  *198812 (-5)
  Masts

Does anyone know a good supplier of masts for boats? (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Masts

Does anyone know a good supplier of the masts from the pirate sets? (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.boats)

  Ray-Tracing Beginner

I know there are a bunch of tutorials and such but I'm still confused. I use MLCad to create my .dat files but that's as far as I go. 1) What are the [minimum number of] and [simplest] programs to create high-quality renderings with? 2) Where/what (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Lego spotted in Big Momma's House

Don't forget the Mall of America chase scene in 'Jingle all the Way' staring Sinbad and Arnold Schwarzenegger. They run through what appears to be the LIC. -chris (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Digital Camera

You might try re-posting this in lugnet.publish. That's where I've seen issues like this discussed. Wayne McCaul <wmccaul@horizonhouse.com> wrote in message news:G5F2ys.EC5@lugnet.com... (...) an (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact