  *198785 (-5)
  Re: HELP! I'm out of control!

(...) Yeah, I wish! The 2001 sets will be a long way off for me. I have resolved to not buy any more Lego until I have organised, sorted and built what I already have. Of course, I expect that resolution will go flying out the window when the next (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Screensaver anyone?

Hi, as the author of LDView, I've got two things to add. First, since LDView is not an actual screensaver, you would have no way of having it come on automatically. However, as Calvin pointed out, it will run full-screen. In addition, it supports (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Who did I bump into in the San Jose CA Toys Are Us Saturday Night?

I don't remember your name but we chatted about LEGO and the Life On Mars sets etc. You mentioned you frequent lugnet.starwars... Anywise: Hi! Check out (URL) see what I built with what I bought that night. (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Weeks box status

Yep I received everything in pefect condition, the box was not even dented... I dont care about he stickers... I'm gonna mail it on to Frank Filz soon.. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

Matthew Greene <hrcpins4us@aol.com> wrote in message news:G5DuuA.7AD@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) would (...) And standard points without the double curve!! ROSCO (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact