 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1599
Re: Weeks box status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:53:59 GMT

Yep I received everything in pefect condition, the box was not even
dented... I dont care about he stickers... I'm gonna mail it on to Frank
Filz soon..

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tamyra Teed writes:
Glad to hear you got it on the 2nd mailing!!!  I didn't have an extra
square box for the 2nd mailing so I mailed it back out in the same shape
box it came to me in, hopefully everything got there ok?? it was packed
pretty tight :(  I also found a bag of stuff I forgot to put in the box
:(
It's just a few stickers, so nothing major, if anyone would be sorry to
not see them let me know and I'll try to get them mailed out ASAP.

Tamy

Kyle Keppler wrote:

Hmmm, I thought I already did this, but apparently I did not...

I received the box from mookie on thursday. I'll send it on soon!

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net