  *198409 (-5)
  Re: End of 9V train line?!

But I believe the RCX-story is the reason why Lego has problems now, in Austria the RCX-sets are sold very good, but they are not used by the children, but by theire parents! So it could imagine that the target-group of people are adults in this (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sugestions and Requests.

In the report dialog there is a checkbox to enable the parts-per-step report. If this is not checked you will receive a report over the complete model. I'll check that in the file-report as well - (I'm not sure here) Is it ok, that MLCad takes care (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: BYFMTWW: Bring Your Favorite Minifig To Work Week

(...) Oh boy and this right after I pissed off my boss by insisting to put together a life on mars set at work. Looks like were going for the double header. God i think im about to be blacklisted. Adam (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Scale - it's all in the aspect ratio

So, I have been reading posts and thinking about tight curves vs large layouts vs long train cars... here's some thoughts to react to... There seems to be several ways to skin this cat. You can determine gauge by starting with: 1) Rail width 2) Rail (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDraw.org Future Plans/Help

"James J." <jejackso@memphis.edu> wrote in message news:G5E0A3.ID6@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, it is a good idea to move past the old LDraw and into the new stuff like MLCad. Though LDraw will still be available and supported, the newer programs will (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact