  *198017 (-5)
  Re: New personal website (not Lego)

(...) Power to 'OUR' people. Burn the oppressors to the south... ;) P.S. Sarah P is kinda cool, but I prefer Natalie P. Sincerely, Richard You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com -Lego good, Canada great-® (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Mega Bloks set found in Mania magazine!!

(...) I'm from Toronto, Canada. I have the issue in question. And I believe that Lego produces two diffrent Mania Magazines. The Canadian version is bilingual and features only Canadian kids, therefore, i'm betting that the people to the south (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Moonbase Beta -1 on schedule

Transmission beginning... Trasmitting from Griffon Industries Earth Moonbase Beta-1 Construction team to Griffon Industries HQ, Planet Macbeth... ERROR... Attempting to relay through Subspace Relay Station 47... Message recieved at Griffon (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Minifigs w/ print on front and back

(...) The new soccer players are printed on both sides too. Will Lego Beach Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mirroring models

I wrote a VB program to mirror the symetrical portions of my star destroyer. I can post it somewhere if anyone is interested : ) "Bryan Hodges" <bhodges@SPAMBLOCKco...ntweb.net> wrote in message news:G59Gqv.3p2@lugnet.com... (...) completed (...) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact