  *197740 (-5)
  Re: My newest creation, Hell Gate Bridge NY

(...) If we are talking bridge spotting, I'll be crossing this (road) one today: (URL) I cross it, I'll be looking at this (rail) one: (URL) picture: (URL) are about 8 miles from my office. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Halloween sets?

The only set that's available in the UK is the Pumpkin pack (from shop.lego.com), which has plenty of orange pieces. I believe the US has had special LEGO Halloween buckets before (which included orange bricks). Ben (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Halloween sets?

Someone who works here at the Uni has just seen my lego posters on the wall of my office and commented that his son got some special orange lego bricks as part of a promotion when he bought a lego set on Halloween? Anyone know what this bonus set (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: My newest creation, Hell Gate Bridge NY

I'm not a civil, thanks for refining my critique. (...) Oh, indeed, it looks nifty. It's just not an arch. I'm not competent to comment on whether trusses can't be pinned, though. While we are identifying arches, though, I thought Ben "April Fool" (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Legoland Windsor Photo Gallery

Excellent photos One carp - the 'Brittania' on every page means you have to scroll down each time you go to a new page, which is really very annoying. But again, great pics, well done. Ronan "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact