  *197640 (-10)
  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) White works GREAT for castles... have a look at a pic from my up and coming website.... (URL) : ) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cascades Mono Coupler Details Now Showing

(...) I'm glad you like it. You are certainly welcome to copy the design. No issues. But, I encourage you to disrespect it ;-) Afterall, my design does not TILT! The TALGO is a pendular train, as you may know, and I believe the passenger wagons tilt (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Zellers has already reduced LOM prices!

These are not sale prices (although they are on sale), they just lowered the normal price. Much better now, LOM seems like an overall good value. <set:7310 Mono Jet> was $9 now $5 <set:7311 Red Planet Cruiser> was $15 now $10 <set:7312 T3 Trike> was (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Space World

All of this sounds really cool, but since I haven't been very caught up with the entire Space World idea, can someone please give what has been decided on, up-to-date. Is it still going to be a site of links? Who will run it? Sorry for being (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  5571 for Christmas

I still have some 5571 ready to ship for Christmas. Sets are MISB, price is US$200. Shipping to the US is around US$20. Eric Lanteigne, Lugnet member 282. (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive

Yes, but Spamcake drive is classified. ;^) I would very much like to see people make MOCs of the Spiffcraft. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Walmart Droid Developer Kits

Tom, I still seem to have a big bag of these sitting here waiting for you, among other things. It's been so long I can't remember what happened to our deal. If you are still interested, let me know. Troy Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Space World

(...) Mark, send me a mailing address on a private channel. You can then let me know when the $$ goes through. Unfortunately I do not use paypal. Trev. (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive

Ehhh heh heh heh heh >:) ..nice one... Ja, vat vus very vell done! I have no choice but to try and top this. Who knows? It *IS* technically feasable to get struck by lightning, after all. Sigh. Private: "I'm scared, Sarge!" Seargent: "We're all (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice MOC

Thanks. This structure is just a shell. At this point, there is no inside. Perhaps I'll add it in the future. Brad Amy Hughes <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote in message news:G57JJ1.8nA@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.arch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact