  *197515 (-10)
  Re: Cascades Mono Coupler Details Now Showing

(...) One source about the Amtrak Cascade is Amtrak. Another is the Washington State Department of Transportation. Here are some links I've found: (URL) is a nice review of the Cascade written by a passenger in 1999: (URL) best photographs I've (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: F40PH Instructions on Brickshelf

My feeling is the bottom line is that it takes a lot of time and effort. Printing costs I believe are quite high especially on small runs. Although I was thinking about a CD based "book" with browsable images and then much larger printable images. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  hello?... (was "where is latest version of lego geek code")

Hello? Did anyone capable of answering my question see this message? I'd appreciate an answer. :-( Thanks, Franklin (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  Re: For you German speakers

Hello, You can machine translate it, although the results are pretty horrible. I will send you my original manuscript via a private e-mail. I would post it to the list, but then I think NZZ Folio might get upset. Regards, Jonathan (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) Agreed. It just seems a waste of effort, because presumably first you had to design the real one to find out what parts you needed (or build a real one, but in either case, divine the needed parts). Someone may write a mixmaster program to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(cross-posting to o-t.debate, this falls in between the cracks, I think. If it moves more Lego-wards, please drop .debate, vice versa if it moves more off-topic. Thanks) (...) OBDisclaimer: IMHO! I don't know James' mind(1), or yours, but FWIW, I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Cosa veggono le mie pupille?

Ernesto Capobianco ha scritto nel messaggio ... (...) Anche quello è in Expert Builder :-) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: World Cup Jerseys

Of course we need Dutch jerseys. We don't have enough orange in Lego Town!! By the way, does anybody know of the existence of orange torsos (or flags), other than in the World Cup 98 Shell series? I would like to recreate a section of the Oranje (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: 12/9 Meeting

(...) actually Roger, I am trading boat weights, not looking for them. I am looking for Ninja rock walls, red roof tiles with the corner peices, and any figures that look like monsters(rock raiders boulder guy, the new mars people, any sw alien (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: World Cup Jerseys

"Todd Kubo" <kamikazekubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G57Mn6.ICy@lugnet.com... (...) I posted this awhile back: (URL) link: (URL) sets and parts for sale or trade: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact