  *197475 (-5)
  Re: 6037

(...) Beh,veramente intendevo rosse non trasparenti,ma se nessuno ce l'ha, puo' andar bene... Ciao Gianluca (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter

Of course, it makes it all pretty easy when you can invent your own technology. Personally, the doohickey coil in my Spiffcraft is proof against any weapon. Mmmmm, leather seat. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message news:G57K99.B2z@lugnet.com... (...) That really shows nothing about your strategy/theories on fighter characteristics. It just boasts about some silly technology (which I at least don't (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 6037

"Gianluca Morelli" <moebiusring@yahoo.it> ha scritto: (...) ...mentre invece ti dò volentieri le ali rosse (intendi trasparenti vero?). Ciao Mario (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) That is what I thought you meant. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact