  *197431 (-10)
  Re: Cascades Mono Coupler Details Now Showing

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:G565GG.G88@lugnet.com... (...) James, that is a beautiful train. Now some questions. :) What is the Cascade? I've never heard of this train type before! I can't tell, is it very new, or very (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: License - again

(...) Right. But it's a non-revokable allowance. You can't change your mind later, and force the removal of your contribution from the library. (...) This point wouldn't affect users. It's telling contributors that they are agreeing to something (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Are you perhaps referring to the halberds? A halberd is a polearm. It's supposed to be long. Good for knocking knights off horses. Yeah, sure it's a bit longer than is "realistic" but minifigs aren't realistically proportioned anyway. ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Please help: Call from "Rick Highberger"

Are you sure it wasn't "ERIC HARSHBARGER"???? His EMAIL id is: eric@ericharshbarger.org Gary Istok (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Desirable parts (was Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

(...) Ah finally a sub thread that makes some sense. Both Tom and Gary speak wise words. I will agree that as Bulk parts become available I will almost definitely cut back on the number of sets I buy but I will more then offset that with my bulk (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) I wouldn't mind going back to light grey, really. Tan would also be good for some castles. White would I think be too bright for most castles - even the White Tower in the Tower of London isn't all that white. More pieces in some of the new (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Massive Thought...

(...) Uh, I think it says that 3000 were *sold*.... -John (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Massive Thought...

I have the UNICEF stuff up on my page, at: (URL) the bottom blurb...what does it say? 3000 sets made or so!. This holds promise, that small runs are _possible_, even if not _likely_. James Powell (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Welcome Tomas! Thanks for posting. It is gratifying to hear every once in a while that someone in LD really is listening in (at least in this group). -John (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) No, as I said before, out of simple disinterest. If I build a copy of something someone else built, what is the point of discussing it? What purpose could discussing it possibly serve? What would I gain as the poster, and what would people (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact