  *197337 (-10)
  Re: R: Come liberarsi dei vecchi pin neri technic?

axeman ha scritto nel messaggio ... (...) Cavolo! Anche io stavo per dare la stessa risposta, ma visto il successo... (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

(...) Boy oh boy. That's a big one. My "dark age" really only got going when I was 18 (1989), and I realised that I had to get off to college and be "productive." I was working 80-hour weeks so it was easy to quit, but occasionally I'd still bought (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)

  MY GIFT FOR YOU !

Hi Legofans, I received a lot of mails from countries like U.S., Canada, Japan, to tell me shipping costs are expensive if we compare our prices. Also, I decided to make one rare gest on Internet for overseas countries (North America, Asia, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ONE: A Space Odyssey (UK Legomation!) - Old news?

I'm not sure if this is old news: ONE: A Space Odyssey Underpendent Films has been commissioned by Three Sixty Contemporary Arts to make a Lego movie! This is part of the Twenty, Oh One project, a collection of 20 one minute films based on Stanley (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

In additon to your comments the page syas something about Issue #1. Perhaps Lego took up the idea a fan- web zine? (after all the non-action when I tired to get an independent one started :-) !!) In regard to 3D Moddeler software, Why do we need yet (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Most sets of "Life on Mars" now available on Lego.com for the U.S.!

(...) It's always an important day for we navalists. Today I read, however, that Bob Ballard (he of _Titanic_ and _Yorktown_ fame) is going hunting for the Japanese midget sub that USS Ward sank at about 0630 the morning of 7 december--yep, *before* (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Warning, uninformed speculation ahead. That annoys some people (and their annoyance, in turn, bemuses others). (...) I think this is the very MOST that we can hope for and it is in fact a stretch. Although no one can say for sure, the probability (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: lugnet.trains FAQ

Add things such as Co'-Co' to the list.... or maybe a list to such explanations. Looking forward to it. Sonnich¨ sheree rosenkrantz <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G56AoD.4L9@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) thousand (...) pointers (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) Now you're making fun - and DaveE doesn't believe it's possible. Well, I've always started with the walking mechanism and built the detail on to that. If you don't believe me, look here: (URL) why my models aren't up to full minifig scale or (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I think you have a very valid point here! If we will be enabled to create models using any part that has ever been created, it will mean the end of those ridiculous prices you see on Ebay... However, I doubt that that will be the case. I can't (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact