  *197238 (-10)
  Re: eBay Listing Record?!?!

Wow, thatsalotalego. They should really take my advice and have a category for "loose" and one for "sets". :-) Julie (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) 6560 is it. Otherwise I know of Tan, Brown, Red and Black. -Jon (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I would imagine that the folowing might cause problems: 1.licenced sets like SW (lucasfilm might not want the instructions to go online) 2.promotional sets (like the shell gas station sets) 3.sets that they have lost the instructions for or (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Anyone found the Imperial Shuttle or AT-St yet?

Subject pretty much says everything. I'm just curious as to if anyone found the shuttle or at-st in Canada. I know the smaller sets like the TIE and droid carrier are around, but I don't remember anyone saying anything about the shuttle or at-st. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  eBay Listing Record?!?!

Browsing eBay, I noticed the Lego section reached 100 pages tonight... I don't ever remember it being this high.... new record???? Scott Runkle (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

(...) I certainly take the time to look at the feedbacks. I try and look at all the negatives, but if they have 1000+, it's hard, but then of course 1 or 2 negatives per 1000 is meaningless. The question is how many folks look past the summary. I've (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Source of technic manuals?

try (URL) Bassett <sbassett@basscole.a...mon.co.uk> wrote in message news:3a2ecccd.260152...net.com... (...) real address) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Source of technic manuals?

(...) Depends how old the set is. If the set is only recent then you need to call lego customer service to get another copy (they will probobly send you one for a small fee) If its an older set go to www.brickshelf.com, they have instruction (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Source of technic manuals?

(...) Whilst not in .pdf, www.brickshelf.com has the scans of sets older than (1997?) Usually 3 years old or more. Prior to that, due to Lego copywrite&Policy, you would have to contact the Shop at Home for the UK to get a replacement, or advertise (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter

(...) Very good job, Tim! :) I like the design. Keep up the good w3rk! -- Mark Nelson (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact