 Technic / 3242
Re: Source of technic manuals?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:46:10 GMT

Stephen Bassett wrote:

Hello World,

I'm sorry to be a pain, this is probably a question that gets asked
quite a few times, but...

Is there a site on the Internet somewhere that has the building
instructions that comes with lego sets in, for example, PDF format? My
son has lost his instruction book, and I'm trying to find a source of
another.

Thank you for your time

Stephen Bassett
sbassett at basscole. antispam. demon. co. uk  (Remove antispam for my real address)
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"
Depends how old the set is.
If the set is only recent then you need to call lego customer service to
get another copy (they will probobly send you one for a small fee)

If its an older set go to www.brickshelf.com, they have instruction
manuals for most older sets.