  *197150 (-20)
  Re: Using Vision Command as a Smart Sensor

I just used one Message. I still don't know how to do your test program. This will start and stop the motor as long as motion is detected in area 2. task main() { while(true) { if (Message()== 2) { OnFwd(OUT_A); Wait(100); Off(OUT_A); } } } -- Bob (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Hooray!!!! I'm not sure my comments won't fall into the 'me too' folder, but this means a lot to me. It appears that within the next couple of years, LEGO will cater to the needs of builders like me. This means I can seriously imagine getting (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Using Vision Command as a Smart Sensor

"Bob Fay" <rfay@we.mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G55s5H.CHz@lugnet.com... (...) Were you able to make it work with NQC? If it was, I'd like to see the code. Despite the association with my friend Dave Baum, I don't use NQC. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  12/9 Meeting

I may have the Space Box for the meeting - it left Texas yesterday. I have a black boat weight for Mark, some stuff for Russell, and maybe something for Frank. If anyone has a want list that I may be able to help with either post or email & I'll see (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Wait a Minute! (was: Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

(...) I would have to side with Eric on this one. Although I've been drooling over the possibilities of true bulk ordering, my suspicion is that the range of elements will be severly limited. Look for example at (URL) which shows models of the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

(...) I would certainly be interested in seeing these. eric (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Salone Internazionale del Giocattolo III

(...) Visto che con voi posso permettermi di parlare senza temere reazioni inconsulte, mi permetto di presentare il mio punto di vista. E` assolutamente scontato che io sia daccordo con l'esistenza delle semiconsonanti, ci mancherebbe altro. Il (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

I am curious as to how they plan to do this. Of course it's already true to a large extent. KL (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Uh. I was mostly joking. I haven't seen a BETAMAX tape since.... well, since the first place my family used to rent videos from, which was back in... crap. I dunno. '85? '86? I figured it was a marketing thing, though, since the main purpose (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:G55qKL.6ou@lugnet.com... (...) It probably won't mean *any* piece, but I can imagine that a good assortment of the most desired pieces will be made available. It would be silly (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Kids take charge of product development at LEGO.com

(...) I read that as meaning the current bulk brick offerings. /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G55r47.8xK@lugnet.com... (...) There is an incredible opportunity there, I've had many conversations with people in the commuinty about what is there. I haven't heard from them about anything (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Wait a Minute! (was: Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

(...) Wait a minute! Nowhere does the press release state that you will be able to buy any piece in any quantity. It states "bricks." I think what they mean by this is the current bulk brick offerings. Maybe slightly augmented. Kevin Zwicker (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:G54AI8.8w8@lugnet.com... (...) agree. (...) ... (...) creation. (...) Thanks James. It's always a pleasure receiving accolates from someone whose work I admire very much. Huw (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sci Fi tech/art books and inspiration

A great source of inspiration for me comes from the art work for Anime and various scifi movies. Syd Mead is the artist responsible for the look of 2010, Aliens, Blade Runner and others. He has several books out, and I've purchased a couple. Check (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I don't think you can expect any such effect. Keep in mind that there's more to a LEGO set than the parts included and the main model. There's also the box and instruction artwork, specialized minifigs, cartoons, the theme itself, as well as (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: off-topic.fun

Ånei! Plutselig forsvant alle filene på harddisken min! Og vennene mine klager over at det samme har skjedd. Det må være et virus på avveie her, så pass på. Fredrik (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

No, probably a Betacam SP format video tape. That's the most common (analog) professional video format. It uses Betamax form-factor tapes but the tape material, speed and format is completely different. KL (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

I'm not to into Lego trains (yet), so I cant really comment on them. The buildings, however, are fantastic. Love the architechture & set up. One thing I have noticed with *these* train show pictures (as well as pix from other shows) is that the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdd7f5cwad.fsf....uio.no... (...) I don't believe you missed anything. That was an assumption on my part of how much potential I believe this system to have. If indeed TLC comes (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact