  *197134 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I don't think you can expect any such effect. Keep in mind that there's more to a LEGO set than the parts included and the main model. There's also the box and instruction artwork, specialized minifigs, cartoons, the theme itself, as well as (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: off-topic.fun

Ånei! Plutselig forsvant alle filene på harddisken min! Og vennene mine klager over at det samme har skjedd. Det må være et virus på avveie her, så pass på. Fredrik (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

No, probably a Betacam SP format video tape. That's the most common (analog) professional video format. It uses Betamax form-factor tapes but the tape material, speed and format is completely different. KL (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

I'm not to into Lego trains (yet), so I cant really comment on them. The buildings, however, are fantastic. Love the architechture & set up. One thing I have noticed with *these* train show pictures (as well as pix from other shows) is that the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdd7f5cwad.fsf....uio.no... (...) I don't believe you missed anything. That was an assumption on my part of how much potential I believe this system to have. If indeed TLC comes (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) A BETAMAX format video of the vid clips? eric (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: See you Friday

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:G54v3u.9K5@lugnet.com... (...) X TENTE == X RESIST THE TENTE!!!...!!! Iain (no) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wires anyone?

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m3wvdpp04a.fsf@...ldomain... (...) I changed the 50 to 43, and I was able to bend the wires more drastically. I also created a part for the 2x2 brick w/o the wire. Then I place (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

How about LEGO stickers? Will actual ones be available? Dan dandman1@concentric.net (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Speaking of lifting spirits, I'm right there with ya'! With the lack of new trains and town sets for 2001, I was feeling a bit down. The revelation of being able to build your own sets lifts TLC back upon the pedestal I placed them on in the early (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Using Vision Command as a Smart Sensor

I made this work with some motor commands. Very cool! This is something I hoped would be developed with Vision Command. Thanks for the posting. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Fay" <rfay@we.mediaone.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Anybody know what the "Request BETA copy" link is for at the top of the following page: (URL) BETA copy of what? the 3D modeler? -mark (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Using Vision Command as a Smart Sensor

I always find myself confused when I mess with programming. I have no clue as to downloading the test program into slot 1 of the RCX. What would be the equivalent NQC program for this. test program{ main{ display message forever{} } } -- Bob Fay (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00

Groovy. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks. Evil Wayne ___...___ "There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

(...) I'm not sure I agree with this. If I were to look at the details behind someone wiht that level of feedback (and I probably wouldn't), to see only 1 out of 4000 would tell me that one person didn't like the seller. Big deal. I could come up (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: More Building Instructions for Scout?

(...) I wouldn't say it's withering per say, it's more like it never really grew. It's whopping 400 bytes of user memory REALLY hampers it's abilities. Plus it's locked into it's current firmware and with it's limited ports it's destined to be a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.books)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) Yeah, but that's the thing- it's not supposed to look charred. :D Especially not the one over the doors, which is a full window surrounded by untouched rock... Anyway, the real secret behinf the church is that I'm too lazy to sit down and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

(...) great, (I've gotta learn to stop punching the shutter button...) but for those of you with a voracious appetite for LEGO pics, it is lunchtime! (URL) show was a great time, and I think all of the NELUG members who attended it are looking (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: "No Contact" Homebrew Train Sensor for Mindstorms

(...) Chris, I was just wondering if there was a decline in performance in the enclosure as opposed to outside of it. The enclosure looks great! Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) LEGO has their own software for drawing sets. You can see the most recent use of it in the LEGO sculpture "present/ornament" they're selling/building at LEGOLAND this Christmas. I would suspect (but don't know) that if anyone wants (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact