  *196894 (-10)
  Re: printf question

Ooops. Sent from a non authorized account and bounced... (...) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Golder" <purenrg@iastate.edu> To: <lugnet.robotics.han...ugnet.com> Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 11:41 AM Subject: Re: printf question (...) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Updated Webring Page

In response to learning that the Webring was linked to from LEGO.com, I decided to update the page to reflect current events and inform visitors more about the community. Feedback welcome. (URL) Courtney - tim@zacktron.com (URL) - Centralized LDraw (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: VLC is mentioned in TLC's press release!

(...) I can't believe it! Look at this! "LUGNET unites an entire global community of approximately 10.000 LEGO enthusiasts from Europe, USA, Asia and Australia through a web-site and network of user groups. Thousands of people in more than 30 (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: chrome Castle and Adventurers sets in Sydney (Brisbane :P)

(...) The 'chrome' castle sets have now appeared at my local Woolies ! Considering this is 50km from the Sydney CBD, it probably means most stores should get them. So check your local store. They were leaning against the orange juice refrigerator, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Update 12/05 (was Re: Update on AZ AFOL Meeting)

Since no consensus has really come out of any emails or posts to Lugnet, and it'll be impossible to pick a date that can please everybody for December here's what I'll do. I really want to meet, even if it means that not everyone can make it. So, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Books for Mindstorms

(...) My copy of Extreme Mindstorms just arrived and let me tell you, for the advanced inventor it's GREAT! If your into Custom Sensors and out of the way sensors and what not THIS IS THE BOOK. It's written by the leading developers of the RIS's (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts - web design issues

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ... (...) But the way they implement their press releases is just WEIRD. All the video and hi-res pictures are zipped (and of course since the original file formats are already compressed, they only get about 5 or 6% (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  hc11 family

Hi. Let me start by giving thanks to all those that have answered my question. I have one last silly question. Now that I have gotten my application to work on handyboard, does that means that I can migrate my application to any 68HC11 chips? And (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:G54HvL.382@lugnet.com... (...) So that's what having your mind blown feels like. The possibilities become endless. The quest for the holy grail is at an end. I'm sitting here trying to get (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Ben Roller" <broller@mail.clemson.edu> wrote in message news:G54pu9.KEz@lugnet.com... (...) 1955 (...) make (...) Perhaps Kevin's site will somehow be involved. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact