 Znap / 238
    Re: Interfacing Znap to System —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Well, truth be told, I just wanted a place to put all the Star Wars figures together, and we were running out of space (no pun intended there) to put figures. The bridge was empty, and I had a handful of Star Wars figures closeby, so I just (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build)

        Re: Interfacing Znap to System —Aaron Sneary
   (...) You should look around Brickshelf.com, someone was working on a monorail system using Znap as the rail. Perhaps you could intergrate the track and the bridge's topmost strut into one Znap thing-bob. Aaron (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.znap)

        Re: Interfacing Znap to System —Larry Marak
   Znap was designed by Lego to be fully integrateable with system elements. The znap stud circumference is tangent to a brick stud circumference at the 4 cardinal points, meaning you can mount a system brick on a znap connector stud. The height of a (...) (14 years ago, 30-Jan-10, to lugnet.znap)