 Western/Wild West / 29
Re: Future Wild West Possibilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:05:31 GMT

Black slaves...

Black?
There's a problem here.
How would TLC deal with the issues of racism, slaves, etc.?
Up till now, there weren't any black-white-minorities issues, since all
minifigs were yellow. (Chinese, maybe? :-)
I remember some comments (can't remember who, though) about the fact that TLC
avoided racesim issues by not giving the minifigs a race at all.
So how would they make slaves, or slavers, without changing the minifigs • faces?

Hmmm...

Any suggestions?

-Shiri

Go to the .starwars group, they've been debating the race issue for at least a
week.

Karl Martinson
raymart@jam21.net