 Vikings / 40
39  |  41
Subject:
The First Yule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.vikings, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 06:21:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Holiday Greetings!

For your seasonal pleasure...

(Follow links after moderation of the entire folder to get the whole story...)

...A little behind the scenes commentary: It’s funny what you can do with a big box of white brick, a bunch of Viking sets, and a crappy camera. I actually had this idea last year, but didn’t have enough Vikings. I almost forgot about it in time for this year’s Solstice (well okay, including time to upload, I’m and hour and 15 minutes late, my time). I had to dig the white and box-o-greenery out of my storage unit after dark on a cold night, so ironically, I know exactly how the characters in this story feel. Oh, and for those in the know, yes I did choose the character names to match the personalities of the crew...

Happy Yule!

-Hendo