 Vikings / 12
Re: We are your overlords!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.vikings
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 22:14:54 GMT

In lugnet.vikings, Suzanne Rich wrote:

   In lugnet.vikings, Timothy Gould wrote:

Themesong & mascots in one:

http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/

ROTFL!!! Oh, my Gosh. That’s a freakin’ riot! I love it. (added to sidebar)

In lugnet.vikings, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
   How funny - you and I posted a link to the same thing at just about the exact same time. -- Bryan

I can see why! :-)

Looks rife for the animated LEGO treatment - I’m sure a little blutack would allow you to attach one of these to one of these.

ROSCO