 Trains / Train Organizations / WAMALTC / *41 (-5)
Subject:
WAMALUG May Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 13:29:51 GMT

Date: Saturday, May 8, 2003 Time: 12:00PM - 5:00PM
Location: GMU Arlington Campus
3401 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, Virginia 22201
Room: 115

If you're in the area and you have a chance just stop in, join us!

What to expect?
Show and tell of MOCs
Items picked up at the Pick A Brick.
News from the LEGO outlet
Possibly some medieval creations
Mindstorms
Bring stuff to traid and or sell.

The meeting will be in the Arlington Original building
http://coyote.gmu.edu/map/arling.html

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG

Re: WamaLTC's new logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:15:09 GMT

I have sent you a nice 250x250 GIF and I thank you for the quick action to
update your sites.

Constantine

In lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc, Constantine Hannaher writes:
Thank you for your interest, John. May I point you to
and
http://www.lugnet.com/~49/LTClinks/
? Ok, so it's not a massive redesign, but the colors are changed and the
Capitol is rendered more realistically.

lol, okay, I think I understand now-- I just didn't consider tweaking an
existing logo as actually new.  But fair enough.

BTW, those sites are *my* sites-- do you want me to change them to reflect your
new color scheme?  If so, send me a nice jpg or gif and I'll make the changes.

Thanks,
John

Re: WamaLTC's new logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 03:20:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc, Constantine Hannaher writes:
Thank you for your interest, John. May I point you to
and
http://www.lugnet.com/~49/LTClinks/
? Ok, so it's not a massive redesign, but the colors are changed and the
Capitol is rendered more realistically.

lol, okay, I think I understand now-- I just didn't consider tweaking an
existing logo as actually new.  But fair enough.

BTW, those sites are *my* sites-- do you want me to change them to reflect your
new color scheme?  If so, send me a nice jpg or gif and I'll make the changes.

Thanks,
John

Re: WamaLTC's new logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:30:13 GMT

Thank you for your interest, John. May I point you to
and
http://www.lugnet.com/~49/LTClinks/
? Ok, so it's not a massive redesign, but the colors are changed and the
Capitol is rendered more realistically.

Constantine

In lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc, Constantine Hannaher writes:

I'm hoping that websmasters and others who link to us at
http://www.wamaltc.org/ and display our logo will take the time to update • their
page(s) to reflect our correct name and our new choice of logo.

I'm just a little confused here-- what was the *old* WamaLTC logo like?

-John

Re: WamaLTC's new logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:44:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc, Constantine Hannaher writes:

I'm hoping that websmasters and others who link to us at
http://www.wamaltc.org/ and display our logo will take the time to update their
page(s) to reflect our correct name and our new choice of logo.

I'm just a little confused here-- what was the *old* WamaLTC logo like?

-John

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact