 Trains / Train Organizations / WAMALTC / 40
Re: WamaLTC's new logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:15:09 GMT

I have sent you a nice 250x250 GIF and I thank you for the quick action to
update your sites.

Constantine

In lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc, Constantine Hannaher writes:
Thank you for your interest, John. May I point you to
and
http://www.lugnet.com/~49/LTClinks/
? Ok, so it's not a massive redesign, but the colors are changed and the
Capitol is rendered more realistically.

lol, okay, I think I understand now-- I just didn't consider tweaking an
existing logo as actually new.  But fair enough.

BTW, those sites are *my* sites-- do you want me to change them to reflect your
new color scheme?  If so, send me a nice jpg or gif and I'll make the changes.

Thanks,
John