 Trains / Train Organizations / WAMALTC / 37
Re: WamaLTC's new logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:44:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc, Constantine Hannaher writes:

I'm hoping that websmasters and others who link to us at
http://www.wamaltc.org/ and display our logo will take the time to update their
page(s) to reflect our correct name and our new choice of logo.

I'm just a little confused here-- what was the *old* WamaLTC logo like?

-John