 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / 34
Re: NILTC first show a success!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:42:40 GMT

In lugnet.events, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
Joel, I really loved your layout for the show!  The building architecture
was really very nice, but it's the little details I enjoyed the most: the
billboard ads, the women in skirts, the gaggle of nuns, the cobblestone in
the park, the mods on those tricked-out vespas, and the Dunkin Donuts (now
I'm homesick @8^).  Impressive and inspiring stuff!

thanks  :)

I hadn't seen your work before, Joel, but after viewing the NILTC photos, I
browsed your Brickshelf galleries.  More excellent stuff.  I was
particularly taken with those sweet hover cars.  Wonderful designs.

thanks again, if you like the stuff on my Bshelf account, you may want to
check out my webcomic, Subterfugitives:

http://minispy.tripod.com/secret/index.html

I will be working on it again as soon as I get a new digital camera.

self-promotion is a little out of character for me, but I figure its okay
once in a while  :)

later!
Joel K