 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / 33
32  |  34
Subject:
On Hiatus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.trains.org.niltc
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 01:13:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi everyone -
I just thought I'd post to say that I am leaving LUGNET for a while.  I never
understood why people leave this place to take breathers until this week, but
believe me when I say I need a BIG one.

The problems, the garbage here is just too great to deal with and keep a cool
head.  This place needs help.

I'll still be around, of course, plugging away like I have for years on various
projects and ideas.  I'll keep working away at the LDraw site, and the NILTC,
the new train club I'm a part of, will grow.  But I don't need to bog myself
down with the garbage here.

I'm always available at tim@zacktron.com.  Please email me if you feel like it,
either just to chat, or for LDraw developments.  I'll push forward with the
formal org and the tutorials and everything like usual.

And its really a shame, cause I do have a lot of friends here.  I do not know
when I'll be back.

-Tim