 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / 30
Re: NILTC first show a success!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 04:56:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.niltc, Joel Kuester writes:
<snipped GREAT descriptions>

Jason said he was thinking about coming, so was I, with him, but two LEGO(r)
events in a row is too much for the NLSO. Sorry we missed it! Sounds (and
looks) like an awesome start, guys!!!

Congrats.