 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / 14
Re: My first ever Train MOC... be gentle!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.niltc
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 23:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.niltc, Daniel Siskind writes:
Sweet model Joel!  You may want to consider changing the way you connect the
horizontal railings to uprights using pirate hook hands jammed into short pieces
of technic tubing.  I did this on the 2nd version of my SD-90 and you can
compare to the original in the background of this pic:

http://www.brickmania.com/gallery/trains3/SD90-2.html

thank you!

I was actually looking at that picture just the other day, I love the look
of your hook-hand tubing!  I am actually trying to get enough hooks right
now for my next engine, I only have 4 or 5 hook hands that aren't sunk into
MOCs.

cheers!
Joel K