 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / 10
Re: My first ever Train MOC... be gentle!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.niltc
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:43:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.niltc, Joel Kuester writes:
Hiyas,

I can't make it to the upcoming meeting, but I still have trains on the
brains, so I made this today:

Wow. Great model, first model or 50th model. You nailed the look (although I
agree with J2, it may be a bit low orangewise) Trainmasters and baby
trainmasters are unique in appearance. That Lionel proto you're working from
isn't the best starting point since it's tinplate...