 Trains / Train Organizations / M>ltc / * (-5)
Subject:
Model Railway and Hobby Exhibition Langwarrin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:43:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

MUGS/M>ltc will be displaying at the Model Railway and Hobby Exhibition at
Langwarrin later this month. This is not just a train show, so there will be
lots of interesting stuff to look at. See you there!

Details:
27-28th October 2007
Langwarrin park primary school
Northgate way. Melway ref 136 A4
Sat 9.30 am - 5 pm
Sun 9.30 am - 4 pm
Adults $5.00
Children $2.00
Family $12.00

ROSCO

Re: Morwell Train Show this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:10:24 GMT

Rosco

Goodluck to you and all in the M>ltc at the Train show. I wish you as much
enjoyment as we have at the Brisbane Train Shows. I wish I was able to attend.
Remember to send some photos.

Gary
On behalf of the Brisbane Lego Train Group

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
M>ltc will be displaying our latest layout this weekend at the Morwell train
show.

Where: Kernot Hall, Old Princess Highway Morwell.
When: Sat/Sun 10am to 6pm; Mon 10am to 4pm

From Melbourne, proceed to the 4th Freeway Exit sign Monash University, turn
left towards Morwell, under the railway bridge, turn right at the roundabout and
proceed straight past the building on your left to the car park. The entrance to
the hall is on the left.

Hope to see you there!

ROSCO

Subject:
Morwell Train Show this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 23:03:51 GMT

M>ltc will be displaying our latest layout this weekend at the Morwell train
show.

Where: Kernot Hall, Old Princess Highway Morwell.
When: Sat/Sun 10am to 6pm; Mon 10am to 4pm

From Melbourne, proceed to the 4th Freeway Exit sign Monash University, turn

Subject:
M>ltc at Langwarrin train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 00:54:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   M>ltc displayed our current layout at the Langwarrin Train Show on November 11 and 12. It was a great show, and the layout was well received. The layout was the same “Mount Freedom” layout shown at Brickvention in June, and it will now be dismantled. You can view my photos here when moderated.

Also for those interested, I’ve uploaded some pics of the other train layouts displayed, you can view them here. Of particular note are these Z scale layouts, which are designed to look like larger home layouts. Very nice indeed.

M>ltc has decided that, rather than 1 large layout, for next year we will be building 1 smaller layout, and have other options available, like a small RC layout for kids to play with, maybe a space layout, etc.

Enjoy!

FUT: .trains

ROSCO

Re: Langwarrin Train Show 11/12 Nov
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:42:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.mltc, Ross Crawford wrote:
M>ltc will be exhibiting our layout at the Langwarrin Model Train Show.

When: 11/12 November
Where: Langwarrin Primary School, Jackson Drv, Melways 136/A4

Setup is 4pm-8:30pm Friday 10th November.

ROSCO
is it only the Friday??
I live nearby and would love to see it

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact