 Local / Australia / 14200
14199  |  14201
Subject:
Morwell Train Show this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 23:03:51 GMT

M>ltc will be displaying our latest layout this weekend at the Morwell train
show.

Where: Kernot Hall, Old Princess Highway Morwell.
When: Sat/Sun 10am to 6pm; Mon 10am to 4pm

From Melbourne, proceed to the 4th Freeway Exit sign Monash University, turn
left towards Morwell, under the railway bridge, turn right at the roundabout and
proceed straight past the building on your left to the car park. The entrance to
the hall is on the left.

Hope to see you there!

ROSCO