 Trains / Train Organizations / 2479
Re: COLTC Mall at Tuttle Crossing Show Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:16:10 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Michael Huffman wrote:
Following close on the heels of the inaugural show of the Central Ohio LEGO
Train Club (COLTC), we had our 2nd display at the Mall on Tuttle Crossing, in
Dublin, Ohio.  Set up was on Friday night & the display lasted 2 days.

Now to the picts!  We have three galleries to choose from:

John Bucy's:

Joel Jacobsen's:

and mine:

We were warmly received -- the local smoothie stand gave us free drinks for
generating more traffic & helping out with their business.  :)  Parents &
children of all ages had looks of delight -- some kids were in tears when their
parents tried to drag them away from the display.  Overall, it was a great
experience in helping us prepare for Oct.'s Dayton, Ohio GATS!

On behalf of <http://www.coltc.org/ COLTC>

--Mike Huffman

There seems to be a wind powered generator, but I don't see any very good shots
of it.  Are there more, did I miss it/them?
Is it something else?

Ken