 Trains / Train Organizations / 2477
Re: COLTC Mall at Tuttle Crossing Show Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:34:36 GMT

Despite very large visitor numbers (1000's), this little guy....

...was only spotted by less than 10 visitors, who all thought it was hilarious.
So did the brickshelf moderator, since it was approved....
(as I hope is obvious; we meant no offense, just some fun, hope all see it that
way).

As we expanded our layout from last week's Cleveland show by over 40%, I can't
wait for our first "real" show (Dayton GATS, Oct 11 and 12). We sure have the
motivation and some of the bricks to realize our idea's, but time is severely
lacking. But, we'll come up with some more new stuff though, keep wathcing
us....

Paul