 Trains / Train Organizations / 1046
  Re: Show report

(...) A problem we encountered with wiring was wire length. Because we did not have enough long (Mindstorms) wires we had to place controllers in inconvienent places. If you are not a 100% purist you should consider making some long exteneders. Some (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Show report

(...) It involves cutting but no gluing or painting! How about soldering--is that a fourth deadly sin, a subset of gluing (joining?), or is it just venial? Peter (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Show report

(...) I'd say a subset of gluing, but what about the electrical tape... :-) SRC StRuCtures (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)