 Trains / 9660
    Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well —John Neal
    (...) Oh yes! As an AFOL and an LTC member. (...) Yes, we do, but LEGO Direct is changing the bottom line, if you will. LD has much more flexibility and has different constraints than LEGO directed at retail. Packaging costs, for instance. Look at (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well —John Gerlach
     (...) John, I think you got those backwards. If I remember correctly, Steven H. (Vice President in charge of LEGO Shop at Home) described the difference between a 'consumer' and a 'customer'. He described the 'customer' as having a "relationship" (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well —Christopher Masi
   John Neal wrote: snip (...) Who, who, who?! Behind whose back were you talking? Anyone's ears burning? Chris (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well —Scott Sanburn
   To All, Well, I have my own thoughts on this meeting, and I think it was a wonderful move for TLC & LD, and whatever is discussed, I am certainly glad there was an opportunity to do so. As someone who has been here since the beginning, I am hopeful (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)