 Trains / 9549
  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) I am a mom, sons 4 (almost 5) and 1. My son has had no interest in Jr. sets past the age of three. He likes my town sets, from the early 90's and 80's because of the detail, like garage doors. I talk to my (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) My sons are ages 5 and 7. The younger one loves to build and can easily build sets labeled ages 8-12, for instance. The worst trouble he has is finding the pieces, so I agree with Rose that the newer inside packaging into separate poly bags (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)