 Trains / 9546
9545  |  9547
Subject:
Town Building contest update - ends Feb 15th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 18:12:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well, here we are with 11 days to go until entries close on Feb 15th! Right
now we have 155 entries in total! We could still do with some more Dioramas,
boats and ships of all sizes, and microfig scale models. There are NO
macro-scale model entries so far: if that continues, I will consider
splitting the large vehicles category and moving the really large scale cars
into macro-scale.

Go here to check out the contest: http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2001

Town Layout (9)
Diorama (3)
Large building (21)
Medium building (28)
Small building (16)
Small vehicles (32)
Large vehicles (21)
Small Aircraft (5)
Large Aircraft (7)
Small Boats/ships (3)
Large Boats/ships (3)
Structures (4)
Microfig scale (3)
Macro scale (0)

I'm hoping to see another spate of entries between now and Feb 15th as all
the people (you know who you are!) who are building wonderful models
especially for the contest, finish them and get them entered.

Tips about entering:

I recommend putting all the pictures of one entry in a single Brickshelf
folder, then giving me the folder URL to put with your entry in the list.
That way you can add or replace pictures in the folder as often as you like
without having to ask me to add them.

When you send me your entry, please do it like this:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=nnnn My wonderful Model  My
name
this is a description of the wonderful creation I made.

Just replace the stuff in the example with your URL, your model's name, your
own name, and whatever description you want to include. This saves me a lot
of editing - my wrists will thank you :-)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/