 Announcements / 949
    Town Building contest update - ends Feb 15th —Kevin Wilson
   Well, here we are with 11 days to go until entries close on Feb 15th! Right now we have 155 entries in total! We could still do with some more Dioramas, boats and ships of all sizes, and microfig scale models. There are NO macro-scale model entries (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Town Building contest update - ends Feb 15th —Sheree Rosenkrantz
     (...) <snip> (...) I intend to plop some Fabuland in before the 15th since you were gracious enough to supply a niche for it... I'm just old , slow and a procastinator. Okay with me if you split large vehicles and put really large scale cars in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Building contest update - ends Feb 15th —Amy Hughes
   (...) Unfortunately, I had to move the completion date of my church to Feb 25, so I won't have any entries. Amy (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)