 Trains / 9544
9543  |  9545
Subject:
My latest MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 17:18:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just uploaded some pictures of a train I built yesterday.  Down in Orlando
just west of the airport on the Bee Line there is a blue locomotive that has
been sitting there for as long as I can remember.  Everytime I drive past it
(once or twice a month, it is on my path between our Orlando office, the
LIC, and the airport) I think - hmm, I should take a picture of it.  Well, I
still haven't taken a picture so I decided to try and build it from memory.
I captured it in ML-CAD the other day while sitting on an airplane so the
building process went pretty quickly.

Here are the results:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3094

It is only 24 studs long, I had originally built it on the blue wagon plate
from 4555 but had issues with the truck clearances.  I will be in Orlando
later this week and will try to remember to take a picture of the real
thing.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders