 Trains / 9544
    My latest MOC —Mike Walsh
   I just uploaded some pictures of a train I built yesterday. Down in Orlando just west of the airport on the Bee Line there is a blue locomotive that has been sitting there for as long as I can remember. Everytime I drive past it (once or twice a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My latest MOC —Christopher Masi
     (...) Nice switcher. It looks great. Chris (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My latest MOC —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) Mike, It definitely is a product of EMD(the prototype), once you obtain the photograph, I can tell you the particular model and it's statistics if you are so interested. -Harvey (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)