 Trains / 9537
  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) I've said it before, it is my view that 4561 is a good product for the market it is targeted at. Town Jr. is a good product for the market it is targeted at. Bionicle is a good product for the market it is targeted at, for that matter. None of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) No, he didn't ask wether there would be more train summits, but having assumed there assumed there will be, whether non-northamerican train fans (lego staff don't really count) will be included in the invitations. James (who is trying to hatch (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)