 Trains / 8849
Re: LEGO Desert Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:15:10 GMT

Hi James,

  You have capture details of the train very well.
  I like the sliding door application.

That was your idea! I just transfered it inside the sidewalls!

  But, perhaps the most interesting tid bit is the catus!  :-)  Very clever
  thought.

;-)) My collegue thought these funny things were Mars-Antennas! Probably she
reads to much sience fiction about green Mars men???

So which color should the top mini-antenna should have. I would like to use
green ones, but I haven't seen any so far... There aren't any round 2x2x1
bricks in green either ;-((

Many greetings out of the LDX into your desert!!!

HoMa