 Trains / 8181
Re: Eurotram in LEGO colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:11:24 GMT

Hi James,

I am speechless!!! That Tram looks so great!! And there is something about it
which you might not know yet!! The colors DOES exist in a similar style in
real!! It's Tram in Cologne (Köln) an this one is covered all over with the
vertical stripes and blocks from a big book shop in my area. The the colors at
their homepage (left corner at the bottom): http://www.mayersche.de/

Next time I might come to Cologne, I will take my camera and hope to see a
Mayersche-Tram.

I love your LEGO model: 8-wide, hardly any studs to see, fantastic
tram-track-design, the interior,...

While I'm just soring all my bricks and wondering where to store, YOU come up
with even better train models!!

Go on! What will be next?

HoMa (Holger from Tram-Land)

P.S. Which set delivers the big front-glass??