 Trains / 8180
8179  |  8181
Subject:
t41 model by Carsten Luetjens
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:29:54 GMT

Browsed recent additions at BrickShelf and found this model by Carsten
Luetjens.  In case you miss it or Carsten doesn't announce it here:

I have no idea what the prototype "t41" looks like, but the LEGO brick model
looks very nice...7-wide.  I like the bike rack with the "sideways" fences.

Hmm, seeing the windows used in this model reminds me that I might have 3 of
these windows.  Gotta check that out- always looking for new window ideas!

later,
James Mathis