 Trains / 6987
Re: Added Instructions to Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:18:54 GMT

the weight, the instructions differ slightly from the model I built, so if
anyone notices any flaws please let me know.

If you have any suggestions/requests for my next set of instructions, • please
let me know.

One suggestion...put these into a zipfile or make the raw dat file available
for download :-)

Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie