 Trains / 6986
6985  |  6987
Subject:
Added Instructions to Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:46:24 GMT

I've recently added instructions to build my wagontop box car.  Please check
it out at:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/ .  In order to reduce
the weight, the instructions differ slightly from the model I built, so if
anyone notices any flaws please let me know.

If you have any suggestions/requests for my next set of instructions, please
let me know.

thanks,
Tom