 Trains / 6821
Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 21:36:30 GMT

Great work, it really looks nice.
If you find that it is too noisy, you might look into the cork subroadbed that
is advertized in the model railroading magazines.  I am pretty sure there is
one 6 inches wide.
Michel Magnan

Well I am here to announce that I have completed the structural portion of a
shelf railway in our soon-to-be baby's nursery.

All the details you need are on the web page but rest assured that this is a
working and powered LEGO railway not just a display shelf.

http://www.thekingsleys.net/nursery/zgr/

Please let me know what you think.  I will answer questions as I have time but
as tomorrow is a travel day for me it might take some time to get a response.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: