 Trains / 6795
Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 02:18:53 GMT

Very cool indeed Eric!! What's the noise level like? I would think being
that close to the ceiling you'd get quite a bit of noise, of course it being
a steady sound of the trains running across the tracks could be a good
thing. I think that would put me to sleep just fine.

----
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
Well I am here to announce that I have completed the structural portion of • a
shelf railway in our soon-to-be baby's nursery.

All the details you need are on the web page but rest assured that this is • a
working and powered LEGO railway not just a display shelf.

http://www.thekingsleys.net/nursery/zgr/

Please let me know what you think.  I will answer questions as I have time • but
as tomorrow is a travel day for me it might take some time to get a • response.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: