 Trains / 6794
Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 02:01:30 GMT

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote:
http://www.thekingsleys.net/nursery/zgr/

That's completely awesome, Eric.

Hmmm, I wonder if I could do something like that in my apartment....

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/