 Trains / 6164
Re: maing 9v versions of the 12v accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 20:23:07 GMT

How would one go about making 9v versions of the 12v accessories? In
particular, light up level crossing lights, decoupling post, and
especially the signal. The items have to be made without using any 12v
bits (like the control boxes) but they have to do the same job.

Check out my web site below for pictures of my 9v motorised
level crossing with flashing lights and bells (siren module).
I now control it with a technic control centre II.

--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/