 Trains / 5262
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:08:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

< cross posted to Dear-LEGO >

Dear Brad,

In lugnet.trains, Paul Rutenberg writes:
Hello
Look at following link, about time we get something before the USA, gtfthis • is
a scan of of upcoming sets for Lego end of the year, YEAHHHHHHHHH:
http://members.tripod.de/legoit/herbst2000.html

I'm still hoping for it not to be. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Lego, if it's a
fake, take the lead and do something good for us for a change.

Rich

Well, if it is fake or not, it sure has attracted many people, and I hope
TLC sees this. This is what we would really like to see in train sets. Sets
like these have the possibilities and parts needed for everyones imagination
to flourish and grow. Whatever the case, i hope some good comes out of this.

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn